- Winter produce and egg shares will begin this Thursday Nov. 21st at all distribution sites.
- You will receive newsletters every other week before each share. In this newsletter you will find farm news, a produce list, recipes, and necessary CSA information.
- Please save this information and use the newsletters to guide you through the CSA season.
- Please return both produce boxes and egg cartons at each distribution.
- Your pick up is every other week on Thursdays.
- If you need to make other arrangements please contact us 24 hours in advance.
- Shares come in waxed boxes and should be returned at every distribution to exchange for the next distribution. Please unfold the boxes carefully so as not to damage them. If you need help please ask someone to demonstrate. Each member is allotted two boxes for the season. Do not use then for any other purpose. Some members find that they prefer to bring their own containers to transfer their produce. Remember that we carefully harvest, wash and handle produce to deliver it in the best quality possible. You handling of the produce after pickup can make all the difference between great produce and fair produce. Although most items this time of year store well there will be fresh greens which will need timely refrigeration.
- There will be a sign out sheet at each location; please be sure that you cross off your name when you pick up your share.
- Your share is delivered to your distribution site and left there for you except for Park school shares. There is only the exact amount of shares made up for each distribution. There are no “extra” shares to be picked up at the farm if you do not make your pick up. If you miss your pick up at the Park School please email us that evening to make other arrangements.
- It is our desire to get you the produce that you partnered with us to receive. If you forget to pick up your share please contact your host site to make other arrangements. Shares unclaimed after 24 hours are donated to a local organization.
- If someone else is picking up your share for you please give them all the necessary information.
- We will contact you if shares are unable to be delivered due to inclement weather.
Promised Land CSA @ Oles Family Farm
2112 County Line Rd. Alden; one mile north of Rt. 20 or 2.5 miles south of Rt. 33.
Share distribution is between 4:30-5:30.
Please come to the back porch at the house.
4625 Harlem Rd. Snyder
Share distribution is from 4-5:30.
Please enter at the main entrance and turn right into the first driveway.
Up on that knoll there will be a blue and white delivery truck in the parking lot.
Massachusetts Ave. Project (MAP)
271 Grant St. near Lafayette in a former Buffalo Public library.
Share distribution is from 4:00-6:00.
Please drive to the back of the building and either knock or ring the doorbell which is located overhead if the door is locked. If you miss your pick up you can call Diane Picard @ 882-5327 ext. 2 and leave a message or email her @ email@example.com to make other arrangements.
Unclaimed shares will be utilized by their programs.
The Megan family hosts from their 45 Foxboro lane address off Paradise Rd.
Pick up time is from 4-6. Shares are distributed from their garage. Please enter through the man door. Contact Amanda @ 689-3221 or @ amandaLmegan@gmail.com
- Nov. 21st
- Dec. 5th
- Dec. 19th
- Jan. 2nd
- Jan. 16th
- Jan. 30th
- Feb. 13th
- Feb. 27th
- March 13th
- March 27th
- April 10th
- April 24th
- May 8th