- 1 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sherry vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons walnut oil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1-pound large asparagus
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 8 cups water
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted
- 1-ounce Manchego cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cup)
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk. Using a sharp peeler, thinly peel asparagus to equal 3 cups asparagus ribbons. Add asparagus and parsley to bowl; toss gently to coat.
Combine 8 cups water and white vinegar in a large skillet; bring to a simmer. Break each egg into a custard cup and pour each gently into pan. Cook 3 minutes or until desired degree of doneness. Remove eggs from pan using a slotted spoon. Place about 2/3 cup asparagus mixture on each of 4 plates. Sprinkle each serving with 1 1/2 teaspoons almonds; top each serving with 1 egg. Sprinkle evenly with Manchego cheese.
Recipe from Myrecipe.com