- 1 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley, divided, plus more for garnish
- 3 tbsp low-fat milk
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp salt, divided
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 1 1/4 cups chopped green beans
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 1/4 tsp freshly ground pepper
- 4 9-inch “ready-to-use” crepes
Stir sour cream, 11/4 cup parsley, milk, lemon juice and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl until combined. Set aside. Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, green beans and corn and cook, stirring, until beginning to brown, 6 to 8 minutes. Reduce heat to low; stir in ricotta, Monterey Jack, the remaining 1/4 cup parsley, the remaining 1/2 tsp salt and pepper. Cook, stirring gently, until the cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from the heat.
To roll crepes, place one on a piece of parchment or wax paper (or leave it on the piece of plastic separating the crepes in the package). Spoon one-fourth of the vegetable cheese mixture (about 3/4 cup) down the center of the crepe. Use the paper (or plastic) to help you gently roll the crepe around the filling. Place the crepe seam-side down on a dinner plate. Repeat with the remaining crepes and filling. Serve each crepe topped with 2 tablespoons of the reserved sauce and more parsley, if desired. MAKES 4 SERVINGS.