Having a BBQ for Memorial Day?
You’re in luck- we have just harvested our first batch of broilers! These chickens have been raised outside on our pastures over the past eight weeks and have had plenty of sunshine and green grass to be ready for your party this weekend. They will be available this Saturday along with pork and beef to round out your menu on the grill.
- Where: At the Farm, 2112 County Line Rd. Alden, 14004
- When: Saturday, May 25th from 10am-1pm
- What’s available: Fresh Chicken, Italian Sausage, Loin Chops and Roasts, Smoked Bacon, Smoked Ham Slices, Spare Ribs and Ground Beef
- Why: What better way to kick off summer than with Promised Land BBQ goodies and fresh veggies!
- Who: Contact Andrew with any questions: (828) 734-2654
Cash or check accepted per usual. We are taking pre-orders, reply to this email with your list of items.
See you Saturday!
Oles Family Farmers